We have tested broad and specific segments of various systems. We’ve defined the most efficient links between segment and age. We’ve run a/b split testing of various creative sets. The data has been aggregated into a unified and clear report. Poorly performing links have been turned off.
The tools for further traffic acquisition have been chosen.
We’ve tested over 20 different text and image ads. A report template has been created to define the most effective strategies. We’ve defined the best creative-segment-age stacks.
A 1.5-fold user growth without adding budget has been achieved.
The cost per lead at the start of the advertising campaign was 3,000 rubles.
The client used only context advertising.
The cost per lead in the last month of the advertising campaign totaled 1,050 rubles.
Views ≈ 5 million
Coverage ≈ 1 million
The task has been accomplished.